Thursday, July 9, 2009

ain't no rest for the wicked

Hello, I'm a low stakes grinder who can play all the games and basically loses all the time. I'm down like a grand in the past 72 hours. ugh. and the new full tilt update totally tilts me when I multi table, the only beneficial thing from it is the hand replayer. Anyways I was crushing the 3 dollar rebuy 9.5k teed tourney on tilt 1 out of 300 people at second break..then decided to bluff j10 into a guy on every street who thought ace high was good for his tournament life..and it was. Same guy had kings the next hand and I was in the pot with him when an ace flopped..i had 78 suited, my read was that he had kings. I timed out when he bet after contemplating re raising, but ultimately folding knowing the donkey would probably call. To make a long story short, I min cashed because I don't win races. Oh, I forgot the 7 game mixed on full tilt are awesome now, another place for me to lose my money in cash games. I bubbled two 26 dollar stud tournies today as well, things are just not flowwing. here is a sample video..jsut for fun cause i can never get them to work










No comments:

Post a Comment