Tuesday, July 21, 2009

word. episode #3

waaaaaaat up kids! It's been a while but thats okay because i've been losing losing losing. anyways here's a new update, it's the final table of a 6 dollar 90 man knockout tournament on full tilt. I give my views on the sharkscope hud as well as talk through some good final table strategy. the video messed up and I actually ended up winning this tourney and playing really well heads up, while talking about how to chop down weak tight players hu by reducing your standard raise to 1.5x..2x..and even min raising if they let you. I ran over this guy heads up, but its all for nothing because no vid of it. Also the audio is a little messed up it fast forwards faster than the film, so bare with it. This video was so good, I was really proud of it but of course technical errors, audio errors and half of the video has to disappear. bad beat. anyway enjoy, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment